Air Center One provides full ground service equipment support for all corporate aircraft types up to and including B737-BBJ and Airbus A319/320. Our ramp personnel have been trained in ramp handling procedures and are safety conscious. We also carry comprehensive liability insurance cover for all our aircraft ground handling and ramp movement operations. Larger aircraft are handled at the International Terminal Building facilities.
Our Ground Service Equipment (GSE) includes:
- Aircraft push back tugs with capacity to tow all aircraft up to B757 type.
- Aircraft Nose gear and MLG pins
- Ground Power Units
- Aircraft toilet service and waste disposal
- Potable water
- Baggage trolleys
- Aircraft steps
Heavy aircraft Air Conditioning units, JCPL’s , deck loaders etc are available as required.
Aircraft Services available:
- Nitrogen service>
- Oxygen service
- Interior cabin cleaning
- Exterior washing
Engineering maintenance support:
- Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault and Gulfstream factory trained engineering support is available.
- Specialist avionic services
- AOG parts assistance
Fuel at other New Zealand Airports:
We can supply fuel on credit at all other NZ airport locations where contract fuel is not available. I.e. Hamilton, Rotorua, Taupo, Palmerston North, Nelson, Blenheim.